Thursday, December 6, 2012

We can always go back!

This weekend there's going to be a regatta at Cozumel, I'm pretty excited as it is going to be my comeback to racing after about 9 years, hopefully the wind, gear and most importantly the SKILL will cooperate, it will be very different as it is going to be open class and the majority of racers will be on RS:X, some on formula, IMCO, techno, etc and I will be on the Phantom 377.

There will also be a paddle board race, hopefully I can race in both, this will be my first time in a paddle board race and is also the first paddle race in Cozumel!!!

I hope my old sail holds up and doesn't rip or explode during the race. There are about 50 windsurfers coming, I will try to get some pics and video and post it here. By the way, I haven't forgotten about the IronMan post, just haven't had the time to download and post all the pics.

Tomorrow will be race preparation day, and I will be tweaking the Footstraps and mast track on the phantom, wish me luck!

Good winds and sail strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment