For the plane ride I kept the original factory packaging and used a DaKine SUP travel bag which fits the board (even with the batwings!) perfectly!!!
I a big thanks go to the guys from Isthmus Sailboards for their excellent packaging and shipping, as well as to the warehouse guys at Pilot Freight Miami, they even helped me unpack, inspect and re-pack the board!
Well, here's the unpacking of the beast:
Goodies!
Close up of Centerboard, fin and straps packages
First glimpse! It´s pretty cool!
Close up of the mast track "car" it seems a little flimsy (for a board in this class) and there is a fair amount of "play" in each of the mast track positions, I guess this is normal as the positions are fixed by a rotating, indented aluminum plate
Close up of the tail, showing the batwings, they are really thin at the tail, looks like I´ll have to take good care of them!
The beast in all it´s glory!
It looks really fast, and that slanted mast track should really work, Once I setup the footstraps, etc I´ll post more pics...
Happy sailing!








No comments:
Post a Comment